Tunneler for gartneri, landbrug, planteskoler og private haver
Designed og konstrueret af gartnere
- Significant additional air volume than a traditional multi-bay tunnel
- Gutter connect greenhouse
- Maximum of 5m (16’6’’) height at the centre if required
- Ability to fully vent on hot days and completely close for season extension
- Technologies for electric roller ends and gantry systems can be added at a later date once the Greenhouse has made the initial pay back
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about our Greenhouse Series polytunnels, would like a brochure, or have any other questions, our friendly staff are always happy to help.
Contact Us Online
Greenhouse Series Polytunnels
The ideal Tunnel for tree or cane crops or those growers working in hot climates that need large air volume and rain collection.
The Greenhouse is designed to provide field scale at a significantly lower cost than other more permanent greenhouses. Technologies for electric roller ends and sides and overhead gantries for the operation of carrying trolleys or spray booms can be retro-fitted. In addition, the system is fully moveable and does not require any site levelling or specialist contractors to build. For tree crops, unlike post and cable rain covers, the Greenhouse Series can be used to move crops early and provide a completely rain free environment.
Ideally Suited For:
- Tree crops (such as cherries, peaches, plums)
- Cane crops (raspberries, blackberries etc)
- For warm climates where a large moderating air volume, rain collection and ability to have fully vented houses is critical